We know how important it is for you to stay connected while you’re away from home or the office, so we provide wired and wireless internet access throughout the hotel, as well as in all guest rooms and suites.
- Complimentary wireless access in all public spaces
- Meeting rooms – Wired and wireless available for a varied fee
- Guest rooms and Suites – Wired and wireless access is available
- The fee for wireless access is $5.95/day for basic internet and $9.95/day for enhanced internet
We are pleased to provide an Executive Level at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown. Six days a week we provide for our guests:
- Complimentary food & non-alcoholic beverages, including, breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and dessert
- Afternoon Tea service
- Business services
For our guests traveling on business, you will enjoy the convenience of our full service business center. We can handle all of your business needs at the business center, including:
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access
At our on-site fitness center you can keep your workout routine going. We offer state of the art equipment and free weights and the fitness center is open 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Our Shuttle Service runs within a 1 mile radius from the hotel. Shuttle Service is based on availability and requires a 24 hour notice.
Schedule the shuttle service through the front desk.
Pet Friendly Policy
At the Marriott Syracuse Downtown we understand that sometimes it’s necessary to travel with your pets, so we are pleased to be a pet-friendly hotel. If you will be bringing your pets to the hotel, we have a few guidelines in place for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.
- The cost for your pet is $75 per stay
- The maximum weight is 30 pounds per pet
- There is a two pet maximum per room
- A non-refundable pet deposit is required
In addition to pets, we also permit service animals at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown.
Check-in time: 4:00PM
Check-out time: 12:00PM
For Your Accessibility Needs
The following features are available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Braille elevator
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas