Wedding and Event Menus
From the most intimate gatherings to the grandest of unique weddings, the culinary team at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown delights in offering personalized menus for any event or occasion. Being a premier wedding venue in Syracuse, NY, our talented chefs have the expertise needed to plan and fully organize your own dream celebration, while always honoring any special requests or ethnic customs.
By working directly with our own in-house Certified Wedding Planners, we ensure that your religion, culture, or even just personal familial traditions are honored and celebrated. At the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, nobody’s event is more special than your own and we are ready to help transform simple ideas into unforgettable experiences.
Simply fill out our Request For Proposal and one of our Certified Wedding Planners will review your information and get back to you shortly to begin making your wildest dreams a reality!
Every couple has a different vision for their perfect day. Yet by incorporating the charm of a bygone era with the modern luxury of today, the Marriott is one of the top Syracuse wedding venues that can be flexibility catered to meet your wedding vision. Having reimagined the historic elegance of the Hotel Syracuse, something old has become something new, as all of our classically-styled public spaces blend the traditional and modern to paint the perfect backdrop for your celebration.
We know that choosing your ideal wedding venue in Syracuse, NY may be the most important aspect of your special day. To assist in bringing your dream wedding to life, we offer several packages that can be fully tailored to suit your own individual needs. Even through their differences, each package will incorporate our beautifully-restored property with personalized catering options and a dedicated team of Certified Wedding Planners to ensure that all of your dreams can come true.
(Customizable by price and based on menu options and requested enhancements. Please review all of your culinary options and corresponding costs.)
- Dedicated Banquet Captain for the entirety of your Special Event
- Menu Tasting for up to four (4) guests prior to the wedding date
- Complimentary Cake Cutting
- Champagne Toast (Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Cider is also available)
- Selection from Floor-length Linens (White or Ivory)
Guest Room Accommodations
- Bridal Suite – Complimentary junior suite for the bride and groom for the evening of the wedding (complete with a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, providing the quintessential romantic touch)
- Breakfast – Complimentary breakfast for two (2) the morning after the ceremony
- Guest Rooms – Special reduced room rates for blocks of rooms for attending guests